If you’re looking for a personal loan and don’t know where to start, this article is for you. We’ll go over the top personal loan lenders, how to compare loans, and what to look for in a loan. By the end of this article, you’ll know everything you need to make an informed decision about taking out a personal loan.
How to pay your citibank personal loan online bdo.
Your citi credit card must first be registered as a biller.
- Access your bdo mobile app by logging in.
- Click on enroll company/biller.
- Choose visa or mastercard under product type.
- On the bottom menu, click pay bills.
- Choose your enrolled citi credit card under pay this company/biller.
How to pay your citibank personal loan through gcash.
Utilize gcash to pay your citi credit card balance.
- Enter your 4-digit mpin after launching the gcash app.
- Choose pay bills.
- Select credit cards from the biller category list.
- From the list of banks that have been approved, pick citibank mc/visa.
- Enter the payment amount and credit card information.
- Review payment details.
Pay your citibank personal loan.
If you are attempting to make your citibank personal loan payment from your citibanking / suvidha account, you have to login to citibank online with your ipin and make your loan payment. Within one working day, the payment to the loan account will be applied and your bank account will be deducted.
Paying your citibank personal loan online.
You can pay your personal loan emi online with citibank’s e-pay even if you don’t have a citibank banking account.