Disclaimer: The text below is an advertising article and is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.
Presentation of the SmartLend project
SMARTLend is a hybrid ROI DApp project that is built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. The developers behind the project chose the Binance Smart Chain Network for its wider audience, lower transaction fees, and mature investors. As ROI Dapps are normally a high-risk investment, choosing Binance Smart Chain Community Network will be beneficial for investors. SmartLend has been audited by multiple companies and user assets are protected.
The main objective of this project is to guarantee investors financial and temporal freedom without the obstacles created by the current economic crisis. Tapping into the cryptocurrency bear market, people prefer to invest in stablecoins, the price of stablecoins such as BUSD, USDT, USDC, DAI is pegged to 1 US dollar. The price of coins is constant and remains true regardless of market conditions. This allows the platform to run stably and accurately predict participant profits at all times.
SMARTLend is well positioned to become one of the most sought after ROI Dapps in the world.
Start of the contract on July 30, 2022
The Smartlend ROI dApp has many salient features that make it different from other ROI Dapps. These include in particular the following:
- Participants can wager any amount over 5 BUSD, USDT, USDC or DAI as there is no capped maximum amount.
- Participants can withdraw the profit free of charge.
- Participants can earn 1.5% per day for 70 days. In 70 days, the principal is returned. Total profit is 205%
- Participants can trade BNB, BUSD, USDT, USDC, DAI coins in an instant using the website interface. 0.5% of each trade is an additional reward from the platform.
- The referral bonus will automatically be sent to the wallet.
- SMARTLend provides a functional calculator that easily allows users to calculate profits.
- Earnings at any time, withdrawal at any time.
How to start investing in SmartLend?
Before investing in Smartlend, you will need the Metamask or Trustwallet application. To integrate your Metamask wallet, you need to follow the following steps.
- Open your Metamask browser extension. You can do this by clicking on the upper right corner of the browser.
- To access the settings, click on your account logo located at the top right of the Metamask application.
- After obtaining the list of the various parameters, click on the “network” tab. Then click on the “Add network” button.
- MetaMask will require several pieces of information such as network name, new RPC URL, ChainID, symbol, and block explorer URL. The information you will need to enter to add the Binance Smart Chain is provided on the official website.
§ After entering the network details, all you have to do is connect the MetaMask wallet. To do this, click on the current network and then on Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Getting started with Smartlend is as simple and straightforward as it gets. Users should start by visiting https://smartlend.finance/ and perform the following steps.
- First, you need to choose the type of stablecoin to invest in, such as USDC, USDT, BUSD, DAI and you need to decide how much funds you want to invest.
- After deciding on the amount, check if the amount is sufficient for your investment, including gas charges (such as BNB).
- Investors are advised to use the profit calculator provided by SmartLend. The profit calculator gives an almost accurate idea of the return on investment you will receive at the end of the term.
- Finally, when the funds are ready, click on the “Stake” button on the website to begin the deposit process.
- With just one click, you will become a proud SmartLend investor.
DApps are completely free from any single authority by implementing the principle of smart contracts. P2P systems like these ensure that decentralized systems continue to operate even if significant parts of the network go down. ROI dApps like Smartlend are positioned to maximize the returns investors get. This new generation of ROI dApps is inciting a new class of crypto enthusiasts and investors to expand the network.